If you’re asking, “What is a HydraFacial®” you’ve come to the right place. When looking for a non-invasive way to treat a wide range of skin conditions, a HydraFacial® may be the perfect solution. This facial treatment uses a patented device to cleanse, exfoliate, hydrate, and extract impurities within the facial skin. It effectively removes dead skin and dirt and soothes the skin, reducing or eliminating the appearance of many skin conditions.
Read on to learn “What is a HydraFacial®?”. Then contact Becker Cosmetic to schedule your HydraFacial® appointment or a consultation with a master esthetician.
What Is a HydraFacial®?
A HydraFacial® is a type of advanced facial treatment that promotes numerous benefits for the facial skin. It includes four treatments within a single session:
- Cleansing and exfoliating: Removes dead skin cells and opens the pores
- Chemical peel: Loosens deep pore debris
- Vacuum suction: Removes blackheads and pore impurities
- Hydrating serum: Hydrates and rejuvenates the skin
Master estheticians deliver HydraFacial® treatments utilizing a specialized, patented machine. This dermabrasion machine includes a handheld wand that the esthetician can move over the skin to deliver the treatment and suck the excess solution back into the device.
HydraFacial® treatments provide several benefits over other forms of facial treatments.
- Effective on all skin types: HydraFacials® can treat a wide range of skin conditions and work on all skin types, including dry, oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin.
- No downtime: You can walk out of the clinic immediately after your treatment without experiencing any pain or downtime after your facial.
- Consistent outcomes: Because HydraFacials® use a machine, you can expect consistent results across sessions.
- Fast results: The HydraFacial® device allows you to experience faster cleansing and exfoliation than you can through manual treatment.
- Pain-free experience: HydraFacials® are painless for most clients.
These benefits lead many clients to choose HydraFacials® over traditional, manual facial treatments.
What to Expect During and After Treatment
You should allot about 30 minutes for your HydraFacial® treatment. First, your esthetician will take you to a private room and explain the treatment steps. The esthetician will use the same device throughout the four stages of the treatment but utilize different settings and applicators to apply different benefits to the skin.
During the first step, the esthetician will apply the wand to the skin to cleanse, exfoliate, and remove dead skin cells. This step feels similar to applying an electric toothbrush to the skin on the lowest setting.
Next, the esthetician will use the wand to apply a gentle acid peel. This peel is painless and uses a combination of salicylic and glycolic acid.
During the vortex extraction phase, the esthetician will apply a solution to the face while using the handheld device to suck impurities and blackheads from the skin. Most guests describe this process as pain-free and pleasant.
Finally, the esthetician will apply a soothing, hydrating serum to detoxify and rejuvenate the skin. This serum may feel slightly cool on the skin.
This HydraFacial® treatment is gentle enough to require zero downtime. You can also combine it with other treatments within the same appointment.
If you’re wondering if a HydraFacial® is right for you, call us today at 360-625-6862 to schedule a consultation with a master esthetician. You’ll be glad you did!
Related Blog Posts
The Becker Cosmetic blog highlights the newest treatments available, skincare tips and tricks, and anti-aging insider secrets.
Sign-up to get updates and exclusive specials delivered to your inbox.